Re: Laserprinter recommendations sought

Hedley,

No Lexmark printer in the last eight years of so has had Adobe
PostScript. All use the Phoenix/Xionics/Oak (company keeps on
being acquired) clone that has been highly problematic with
PostScript generated by recent versions of Acrobat and InDesign.
To be fair, Lexmark has been fairly good about shipping firmware
updates, but it is still iffy at best from what I hear.

        - Dov