OT: :)bservation (WAS Re: ANN: Need database for publishing)

At 10:45 AM 2/14/02, Greg Hanek wrote:

>Now I do wish Rick would turn his Framescripting eye toward a
>less-painful solution for moving information from Powerpoint(less)
>presentations into Frame docs (hint, hint). :-)

I'm sure you all have heard the saw about the success of a company is
inversely proportional to the number of PP presentations, so I'm not sure
if this is a good idea if we are to maintain steady work.

Allen Schaaf
<soundbyte@sound-by-design.com>

Despite direct awareness of what competition does to people..., some
individuals persist in claiming that its effects are constructive.  This is
a powerful example of how it is possible to adjust our beliefs so as to
escape the threatening realization that we have been subjecting ourselves
to something terrible, that we have internalized a corrosive personality
attribute.
         Alfie Kohn
         "NO CONTEST - The Case Against Competition"