Another Filter Problem

OK...
I have a PDF file created from a FM file.
When I go to import the PDF into a new FM doc, I get a filter error.

MSWin 98SE/FM 5.56/Acro4.02

Original file is a table.
There are 2 greyscale tiffs, and a small amount of text
Arial, Arial Black (TT), Parrish Hand (Type 1)

That's all.

I'd be delighted to send the PDF to someone if they thought it would help.

Grant
Puzzled in Oly-town.
"The trick is to keep on opening doors and walking through."
          -- Grant Hogarth (unpublished work)