From: CARVER,JEFF (HP-Roseville,ex1) [mailto:carver@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 3:41 PM
To: Framers@FrameUsers.com; framers@omsys.com
Subject: RE: Word Text Copying as an Object

Word adds some formatting junk to the text and Frame interprets this as
a really cool thing and thus treats it as an object.  Copy the text
to a generic text application, such as TextPad, Notepad, an empty plain
text email, or some such 'stupid' application.  The result is plain
text without any formatting which can thus be pasted into Frame as
just plain text.  I get caught by this all the time.

Jeff