Re: Converting XML to Frame

Miramo, by Datazone, can do XML-to-FM. It can automate the whole process,
producing fully formed books/chapters complete with TOCs, IXs, etc etc.,
and automatically generate PDFs if you wish.

More info on the two websites below, or contact me directly.

Sheila

 > Our problem right now is to find a tool to convert these XML files (or
 > HTML files) into a professional publishing software like Frame to send
 > to our commercial printers to print the hard copies ( the HTML makes the
 > online version).
 >
 > My questions are:
 >
 > 1. Is there a tool that converts XML files to Frame?

 > 2. ... how much tweaking is required for
 > the output that would be the Frame files?

Sheila Carlisle             425/ 820-6708        Fax: 425/ 820-7590
Axial InfoSolutions Inc.                        (Kirkland, Washington)
Automated Publishing Solutions  /  Authorized Miramo Reseller
http://www.axialinfo.com  http://www.miramo.com