Re: FrameMaker configuration

Hi Walter,

To answer the question, not that I know of, unless there's a Windows
Registry hack that works.

You can type wildcards into the Filename box to show subsets of files,
however. For example, "mf6*.fm" works as a filter to show mf6_ch1.fm,
mf6_ch2.fm, etc.

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6