Re: Shlomo's website down

Dan,

You wrote:

>I received a notice from Internet Seer that Shlomo Peretz's website,
>http://www.microtype.com/
>has been down for a considerable period. I checked and verified that it is
>still down. Does anyone know why?

I have no idea how Internet Seer defines "considerable period", but my
activity reports indicate regular operation. Perhaps the site was
inaccessible for one hour but certainly not more than that.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker-to-Acrobat: SP TimeSavers / Advanced Techniques Training / Solutions