Can FM Conditional Text be ANDed?

Hello,

A query about conditional text.

In my experience with Frame, if text is defined with (let's say) two conditions,
the text will appear if either condition is "shown." That is, the logic is OR
(only one of the conditions has to be shown for the text to be displayed).

However, I would like the text to be shown only if BOTH conditions are
shown; that is, I would like the text to remain hidden if only one of the
conditions is "lit" (a logical AND).

Does Frame work this way? If not, what kind of workaround can I employ?

Thanks for your help.
Barry Meislin
National Semiconductor