RE: Standard checks to debug figure numbering that increments, then restarts at 1 instead of continuing to increment

Is it only figure numbers that are the problem, or all numbering? I ran into
a rare incidient with v 5.x where the end mark of one chapter lost its
properties and caused all numbering in the subsequent chapter to restart.

Jim Stauffer
Senior Technical Writer
Pacific Broadband Communications
3103 North First Street