RE: Table Numbering Plus

While I did indeed misunderstand and think that the table that had the number
was inside the box, I think you may be still seeing the same bug/corruption.
You're still making multiple copies of an element (the table) that then contains
numbering and is dependent on the flow.

The other thing to check is to scroll through the document with the ParaDesigner
open on the Numbering tab. See if some other para is resetting your count.

On another note: If you design your numbering series correctly, you never need
separate formats for the first table, figure, step, etc.

Eric L. Dunn