The ATA EM DTD

The ATA EM (Engine Maintenance Manual) DTD, which can also be used for
related components such as engine nacelles, is relatively new.

I have developed a complete FrameMaker+SGML (FM+SGML)  application (EDD,
DTD, read/write rules, special character palette) that has been thoroughly
tested, and is already being used by a major aerospace company. I own the
complete rights to this application, which also includes a full set of
supporting documentation. Like most other ATA DTDs, there are some distinct
incompatibilities that conflict with the capabilities of FM+SGML EDDs. I
have resolved those incompatibilities.

I am interested in hearing from anyone who might be interested in obtaining
a license for the use of this application. I also offer my services for
customizing the application to your specific requirements.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
177 Riverside Ave., STE F, #1151, Newport Beach, CA 92663