Re: OT: applause for XML discussions

Yeah, that's kinda looking like it. I dunno, but with my browser I only get a one page PDF containing just the summary. Yeah, the same summary you see on the page with the link to the PDF file. Maybe that's my fault for disabling the Acrobat plug-in on my web browser...but even saving it to my hard drive doesn't work. Is this one of those infamous online PDF errors?

Scott Bulloch has come forward as the rightful author of the original presentation.

Jason

>>> Malcolm <cp@flashmail.com> 09/27/01 03:47PM >>>
> "What the Hell is XML?"

Perhaps you're referring to this one:

http://searchpdf.adobe.com/proxies/2/1/14/65.html

Just FYI for those that haven't seen it.