Re: OT: Reading AdobeForums.com with Outlook Express

The news server is www.adobeforums.com, and you need to give your Adobe
forums username and password to access the newsgroup. The groups are
listed as adobe.*, e.g. adobe.framemaker etc.

I use a newsreader exclusively to read the forum, so I know this can be
done! However, as I guess you have discovered, though the Forum FAQs
state that you can get newsreader access, they are less than clear about
how to achieve this.

--
Michael Cudmore
Project Development Manager