Revised EDD template

FM+SGML Users,
  I have revised my metatemplate (template for EDDs) yet again. The
changes in Version 1.1 are:

1) Improved formatting of Comments in many contexts.
2) Changed the color of element definitions for markers from cyan
   (which was hard to read) to a gray.
3) Introduced a new element, Code, allowed in Para and Comments,
   for element tags, attribute names, filenames, and other strings
   that can be used in code.
4) Some reorganization of the meta-EDD (shouldn't be visible to users).

  The metatemplate can be downloaded from the tools and tips section
of www.txstruct.com (click on EDD Template).

	--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.