Re: WWP vs. mif2go

Thomas,

I have no experience with WWP, but I do with MIF2GO, and I can
corroborate Jeremy's comments. In fact I'll go one further. On the
tech support side MIF2GO has no peer that I'm aware of in the
software arena. The speed and quality of the responses is truly
astonishing. The quality of the output is also very good.

- web