WWP vs. mif2go

I guess this has been asked before, but still:

We want to produce online help from FrameMaker manuals
for our Windows software products; either in WinHelp,
Microsoft HTML Help, or perhaps "straight" HTML format.
Has anyone experience of both WebWorks Publisher (Pro)
and Omni System's MIF2GO for these purposes?
I'm looking for detailed comparisons, evaluations,
white papers, endorsements, warnings, etc.

My limited understanding is something like this:

WWP is expensive; takes a lot of computer resources;
is integrated with FM, has a nice GUI; is very complex
with a high learning curve; can be customized to do
anything you want but requires you to learn a macro
language; supports lots of output formats, but difficult
to get usable output "out-of-the-box". It comes with
a comprehensive manual; technical support is good but
expensive, but there are helpful and active user groups.

MIF2GO is cheap; fast and low on computer resources;
is less integrated with FM and has no GUI (?); is less
complex with less learning curve; can be customized
but requires you to edit an ini file; is flexible and
produces very good output code, even "out-of-the-box".
It lacks somewhat in documentation; Technical support
is free, fast and excellent, and the product is often
updated based on user feedback.

Feel free to correct me on the above, provide more
details, and point me to existing documents. If I
get enough feedback, I'll summarize to the list.