Movable origin, mirrored pages, and designing layouts

All:

One of the el neato aspects of PageMaker is that you could drag from the
square where the rulers intersect at the top left corner to change the
point of origin of the coordinate system.

I am just now designing a new template where the pages are ALMOST mirror
images, and brethren and sistern, it would be a great help if I could set
the point of origing at the top RIGHT corner of lefthand pages and top LEFT
corner of righthand pages.

Then I could use positive measurements for RH pages and negative
measurements for LH pages: numbers the same but sign different.

[Windows 2000, FrameMaker 6.0p405, FrameScript 1.27C01, Enhance 2.03,
Acrobat 4.05.2, mif2go 31r25, IXgen 5.5.h]

Regards,
Hedley

--
Subscribe to Free Framers -- send this message
      subscribe framers your@email.address

Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor
MYOB Australia <http://www.myob.com.au/>
P.O. box 371   Blackburn VIC 3130   Australia
<mailto:hedley_finger@myob.com.au>
Tel. +61 3 9894 0945
Mob. +61 412 461 558