RE: Valiulis & Wasson Template Series

Tom, Brad, Steve:

> > >To be more specific,
> > >
> > >ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/framemaker/win/5.x/templates/
> >
> >There is a link to the templates in The Official FrameUsers Resource
> >Guide under templates:
> >
> >http://www.FrameUsers.com
>
>I'm teaching a FrameMaker class this week and wanted to refer my
>students to the series on templates that Valiulis & Wasson
>developed. I found it in Adobe's search engine but the link was
>unable to find the actual page and gave me an error. Does anyone
>know if these have been deleted altogether, or just moved?

The URL links in the Resource Guide no longer exist.  The Adobe site's
links to the new location's overview or root template page are also broken.
If you want to find the download pages for these templates, search for
"Adobe FrameMaker Template Series".  This phrase appears on each of the six
download pages and should display them in the search results.

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor