Re: How to eliminate default .083" offset above placed grahics?

Hi,

Note that shrink-wrap adds a one-point padding, not a zero-point padding
(i.e., true shrink-wrap), around the graphic.

Probably not an issue here (one point is about .014"), but it's worth
knowing if you use the frame border to provide a ruling box around screen art.

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0