RE: Page Orientation in FM 6.0

I've encountered strange problems with HP printers due, I assume, to their
PCL structure. Even their PS drivers have caused me some problems. All of
this was resolved by attaching Adobe's PS driver to the HP printer instance.

You're using an HP4050-N, which indicates a Network device. You can install
the HP4050 printer as a local device, attach the Adobe driver, then change
the port to the network address of the actual printer.

If you use this configuration, be advised that you have to set up the
printer properties in a very specific way:

-- Download TT fonts as softfonts
-- Optimize postscript for portability

Jim Stauffer
Senior Technical Writer