SGML fragments imported by reference problems

Hi,

I have a problem with imported SGML fragments into an SGML document. We use
SGML documents to force document content and to enable validation. The
files however are saved as FM files for performance reasons, and because we
can then use some additional frame layout options.

There is a problem when importing the SGML fragments by reference into a
main document. Sometimes the first paragraph layout of the fragment is
repeated at the end. This can really mess up the document makeup. Any hints
on how to avoid this behaviour are appriciated.

My documents look something like this: (xxx = normal document, yyy =
imported fragment)

1. xxxx
xxx
2. yyyy
yyyy
3.
4. xxxx
xxxx

In the above example you can see the 3. being incorrect. It somehow a part
of the imported fragment. Please help.

Regards,
Adrie Berg
Daidalos