JOBS: USA, CA, Silicon Valley--Sr. writer(s) using Frame and other tools, on-site

A quick announcement, fellow Framers,

If any of you are resident in the Valley and wish to work in Cupertino,
my pre-IPO startup (NOT a "dot.com", we predated that trend and are
surviving it) needs a couple of senior writers and the HR loop is not
producing likely candidates. There's one actual requisition open, and
another pretty certain in the pipeline, and we're interviewing. I'd love
to refer you in if you're looking.

We use FrameMaker extensively, ForeHelp, various HTML editing tools,
Acrobat, and someone who really groks MIF2GO would make me *very* happy.
E-mail or call me for more information if you're interested.

Tasks include new and edited user guides, admin guides, install guides,
training materials, online help (HTML), user-interface review and
editing, assorted operational procedures, legacy doc conversions and
re-branding, creation of functional specs from Engineering brains and
miscellaneous other sources, and possibly internal corporate electronic
newsletter. And creating and updating procedures to speed and simplify
all of that.

Deborah Snavely
Document Architect
QA & Documentation