Photoshop 5 / Frame question

Hi,

A while back, a number of us posted about turning Interpolation On during
Save As with Photoshop 6. The purpose was to set the interpolation switch
in the resulting PostScript code so that when distilled/printed, resolution
is at the highest quality of the device.

Somewhere buried in those threads is a comment about where interpolation
can be set in earlier versions of Photoshop. I don't have an earlier
version, so I can't go poking. Can anyone advise?

Thanks,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0