Generate Acro. Data + conditional table rows = CRASH

MacOS 8.6, AdobePS 8.5.1, Frame+SGML 6.0p357
(although this turns out to not matter)

I just sent off a crashlog and example file to fmerror@adobe.com --
the first time I've been able to reproduce a Frame crash so easily.

The file in question is structured, and has a table on the first
page with several conditional rows (hidden). Attempting to print
this file, with Generate Acrobat Data turned on, causes a crash.

I also tried it on a smelly Dell laptop (W98 2nd edition, Frame
version is also 6.0p357), and it goes up in smoke just as quickly.
Upgrading Frame/MacOS to p395 doesn't help either.

Workarounds are to either generate the PDF w/o bookmarks (yuck),
or remove (or de-conditionalize) the hidden table rows. Other
hidden text in paragraphs does not cause a problem.

Can anyone else, especially in the Unix camp, reproduce this?

	Larry