RE: Keyboard Shortcut for Paste Special | Text?

Karl asked:

> Is there a keyboard shortcut for Paste Special | Text? Doing
> this manually
> is killing me. Alternatively, is there a way to put this
> command on the
> button-bar?

You can assign a shortcut to it. See Customizing_Frame_Products.pdf in
your OnlineManuals directory.

Alternatively, if you *usually* want to paste text, you can make this
the default by modifying your maker.ini file. In it, find the line that
begins with:

ClipboardFormatsPriorities=

It's followed by a series of format values in the order of preference.
By default, TEXT is the lowest priority; change this to put it first.
For instance, in my maker.ini, the line reads:

ClipboardFormatsPriorities=TEXT, MIF, RTF, FILE, OLE 2, EMF, META, DIB,
BMP

HTH!
Richard

------