Odd Error when Printing to Disk

Using Frame 6/Macintosh/OS9.1:

I get an "Unknown Error ID 5" when attempting to print to file. When
I OK that dialog another appears displaying, "Framemaker can't finish
print job. French" and "39028:5".

This error occurs under the following print to disk attempts:
- open source (pc-generated) .fm file on the Mac over the network
- open source (pc-generated) book on the Mac over the network
- open the aforementioned files after copying them and their
referenced image directories to the Mac

This error does not occur from the source PC.

The problem is isolated to a single file (all other book files print
to disk OK, as do various other .fm files). I have recently installed
and configured AdobePS8.7.2 as per the recent thread on this list.

All files open fine (references OK). For the problem file, all pages
spool OK, and the errors are displayed after 2.6MB has processed.

In what manner might this file be hosed? (Historically, to
troubleshoot in QuarkXPress I would suspect a corrupted picture
preview, and copy/paste each one into a new file and attempt to print
that new file until I found the culprit...I cannot yet divine what
the Frame issue might be and hope someone has already encountered
this error...)
--

Bart Windrum

720 904 2321 x125