From: Lindsey Thomas Martin [mailto:lindseym@fraserinstitute.ca]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 10:50 AM
To: framers@omsys.com
Subject: recommendations of XML roadshow?

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone have comments on Adobe's XML roadshow?
Is it worth my taking a day off during a very
busy period and driving from Vancouver to
Seattle?

Thanks,
Lindsey Martin

Lindsey Thomas Martin
Publication Production, The Fraser Institute
4th floor, 1770 Burrard Street
Vancouver BC  V6J 3G7 Canada
tel (604) 688-0221 x584  fax (604) 688-8539
e-mail lindseym@fraserinstitute.ca
@home: e-mail lmartin@sfu.ca  tel (604) 215-9490