From: enunn@documentation.com [mailto:enunn@documentation.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 12:32 PM
To: framers@FrameUsers.com
Subject: RE: Installing Frame 6 on Win2000

For what it's worth, I've seen this error message with a number of
installation CDs on Windows 2000.  The fact that the error message reports
a problem with D:\autoplay\Xtras\BUDAPI.X32 suggests that the problem is
with the autoplay.exe on the CD, and not with the installation program.  In
these instances I've simply navigated to and run setup.exe, and not
encountered any further problems.

--Erich