From: Ridder, Fred [mailto:Fred.Ridder@Dialogic.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 9:56 AM
To: Maggie Yeong; Rick Henkel; 'FrameMaker discussion list '; 'Framers
list '
Subject: RE: Line limitation in table cell?

The one absolute limit is that FrameMaker will never, *ever*
break a table row across pages. You *must* ensure that no
row (or individual cell) is taller than the available height in
your text frame, or else the cell contents will simply disappear
off the bottom of the page. If you are displaying object borders
(View>Borders selected), you will see the bottom border of the
text frame change from a dotted line to a solid line, but this is
the only indication that content has become invisible due to
a too-tall cell/row.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Dialogic or Intel...
Fred Ridder (Fred.Ridder@Dialogic.com)
Senior Publishing System Analyst
Dialogic, an Intel company
Parsippany, NJ