off-topic: researching Framer and related opportunities in Oregon

Y'all framers know anyone looking for senior Framer talent in Oregon? Or
for remote workers resident there? I'm not quite ready to endure the
barrage of indiscriminate recruiter responses I'll get when I liven the
resume at DICE (they never even read the objective!).

Deborah Snavely
Document Architect, Technical Publications,
Aurigin Systems, Inc.