URL links from FM to HTML help via MIF2GO

Hi Framers

How do I create URL links in FM which are converted to url links in HTML
help via MIF2GO?

My URL links from my winhelp project doesn't work when converted to html
help.

		In the FrameMaker file I have the following hypertext
Markers:

		message URL mailto:support.bcs.dk@barconet.com

		message URL http://www.barconet.com/

		In the html help file they look like links (blue and
underscore) but they don't work. Have you any idea how it is to be done?

Best Regards

Verner Andersen
Documentation Manager
BarcoNet A/S