Bruce Byfield's Linux solution

In my haste to clean email, I deleted Bruce's recently posted solution
re: the FrameMaker on Linux dilemma. It sounded like there was a Windows
95/8 emulation software that runs on the Linux OS.

Bruce or anyone, could you please forward the URL, price info, and any
other data/experiences with this product?

I didn't write Bruce privately in case he's already gone celebrating
the holidays or digging up another cryptic quote for his email footers.
;-)

Thanks in advance and a very warm wish from the Frame Templar to all
the Framolytes out there.

Jason Aiken