RE: How to get Frame-specified Web-safe colors to remain Web colors in distilled PDF?

I did come up with the solution for Deborah Snavely's problem. To recap,
she had defined some colors from library definitions, originally in CMYK,
that resulted in RGB in Acrobat that didn't even begin to match the RGB
that she thought she had in FrameMaker 6.

The solution (drum-roll .................................................):

	Leave FrameMaker and edit the maker.ini file (or fmsgml.ini for FMSGML and change
	the line that says:

		GetLibraryColorRGBFromCMYK=Printing

		GetLibraryColorRGBFromCMYK=Screen

	Save and restart FrameMaker.

The question then comes up about what happens on the Macintosh which doesn't
have the .ini file mishagoss. Short answer is that the same types of conversions
don't occur on the Mac, but there may be some problems anyway. I shall return
(said MacArthur!) with more info, I hope.

        - Dov