Re: Equation differences between AdobePS versions

Update to previous post ... Don't use Solution 1 suggested at
that URL. Newer versions of AdobePS don't fix the problem. Use
Solution 2 that requires your hacking of PPD files!!!!!!!!!!!!

        - Dov

This has been discussed quite a few times ad nauseum on these
lists. To find your most likely fix, go to
<http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/1a816.htm> and follow
its directions.

This also applies to AdobePS versions greater than 4.2.6.
(I'll almost bet that you are creating PDF files from
the PostScript driver configured for the LaserJet 4 instead of
using the Distiller Assistant.)

        - Dov