text insets for chapter TOCs

I'm new to this list, so I hope this isn't a silly question.

>From the techwr-l listsrv, I recently learned how to use a text inset to
insert a "mini-TOC" on a chapter page. This is something I've wanted to do
for a long time. Only one problem - the mini-TOC doesn't regenerate when I
make changes to the original document.

I've followed the instructions from the techwrl poster, and from the Frame
documentation, exactly, but I just can't get it to regenerate. I've
generated the standalone TOC, I've imported by reference, and so on. The
only thing I can think of is that the techwr-l advice came from Frame
5.5.6, but I'm using Frame 6.0.

Could there be a bug in 6.0? If not, maybe I AM doing something wrong - any
other ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gilda Spitz
Manager, Documentation
Longview Solutions Inc.