RE: Using Perforce for FM version control?

Framelings,
I'd be really grateful for similar observations about
Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest, or whatever... Our
company is switching over (from MKS, which I successfully
avoided these past couple of years), and I'm asked to
"get in line".

I don't mind using the system, as long as I don't lose
anything (besides my time in adapting to new ways).

FrameMaker users of Rational Clear-whatever?  Speak up, please.

Howzit goin', eh?

Best regards,

Kevin McLauchlan

[snip]