Re: Installing AdobePS, PPDs and printers (long)

Thomas,

You have made one bad assumption and that is that Acrobat 4.05a
does not come with a driver. It does come with a version of AdobePS
for Windows'9x, Windows NT 4, and Macintosh (on the Mac version of
Acrobat, of course). The installer should setup that driver for
you automatically including the PPD file.

When you want to upgrade to the latest versions of AdobePS (or
the Windows 2000 PostScript driver), simply download the
Universal PostScript Windows Driver Installer from the Adobe
web site. Run it and indicate that you simply want to update the
driver version.

        - Dov