Re: Acrobat Distiller printer help

Marge,

Download the "Version 1.0.2 Universal Installer (AdobePS 4.4.1 for Win
95/98; AdobePS 5.1.2 for
        Win NT 4.0; PScript 5 for Win 2000)" (choose your language) AND
the "PPD Files: Adobe" from:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/pdrvwin.htm

First unpack the PPDs and know where you've stored them. Then, using
the universal installer, create a printer instance by using the current
Adobe driver for your Win Platform coupled with the Adobe Distiller
PPD.

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores
>>> Marge Mackinnon <marge.mackinnon@digeo.com> 09/06/00 06:40PM >>>
Hi,

I have FrameMaker 6.0 and Acrobat 4.0 on Windows 2000. I lose the color
of
my graphic images when I distill. Searching the knowledgebase, I found
post from Dov on June 8 about upgrading to Acrobat 4.05. I upgraded.
According to the post, "Installing Acrobat 4.05 creates a 'printer'
labeled
'Acrobat Distiller.' It didn't. Or if it did, I can't find it, even
after
searching my hard disk for *PPD. I still have the problem. What am I
doing
wrong?

Sorry if I sound frustrated. I've been trying to fix this problem all
day.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Marge