Re: framers-digest V1 #287 (Auto-Reply)

This  Response is an Auto-reply to your E-Mail,
courtesy of GroupWise.

I am Out-of-the-Office.
I Will check V-Mail.
I Will check E-Mail Monday, 24 Jan.

~john

>>> framers 01/14/00 15:58 >>>

framers-digest        Friday, January 14 2000        Volume 01 : Number 287

  Subjects in this Digest:
Test of both lists
New Adobe User Forums Live!
Topic summaries
Explantion related to testing
Re: Explantion related to testing
Problematic mechanical dysfunctionality
Re: Watermarks & Graphics
speaking of testing

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:56:37 -0500
From: Jay Smith <jay@JaySmith.com>
Subject: Test of both lists

There seems to be some time/date problems somehow between the two lists
and also lack of activity on the omsys list.

This test message was sent at 14.55 EST (USA) by my clock, to both lists
at the same moment.

Will both go through?  And how will they be datestamped?

Jay

- --
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com