ADMIN: A few config fixes...

And Dina Davidson said:

>Now, THIS I would like to see filtered... or rather, I would NOT like to see
>it!
>
>Jeremy?

Quite right.  I *think* I've just added some config settings that will
bounce anything that includes the starting line of the digest...  I
also added bounces for some current viruses.

In addition, I've taken steps to correct the ongoing problem with non-member
postings.  I've added everyone who's tried to post in the last two months,
and was rejected for this reason, to a second list which should allow them
to post but not send them list mail.  That is, their cross-posts (mostly)
will appear here too.  It's still better to subscribe if you intend to post,
because that way you get replies, many of which are *not* cross-posted.

Suggestions for list improvements are always welcome... and ON-TOPIC.

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **