Font substitution

I get an error message saying Frame couldn't find the fonts Helvetica and
Times when I open files created on a Win NT 4.0 desktop on a Win 95 laptop
(a Dell Latitude).  Both machines are running Frame 5.5.2.  When I generate
a list of references, I find the original document only uses Times New Roman
and Ariel. These fonts are installed on both machines.

I checked the FrameUsers FAQ and archive. Any other clues? Please respond
directly--I get the digest.

Thanks,

Joel Dippold
dippoldj@esi.com