From: owner-framers@omsys.com [mailto:owner-framers@omsys.com]On Behalf
Of Hays, Dennis
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 9:11 AM
To: 'Brierley, Sean'; 'framers@omsys.com'
Subject: RE: Video card recommendations?

I am getting a Matrox G400+ for my system (also NT). However, in checking
with Matrox, the dual monitor aspects of the video card only allows an
extension of the monitor---imagine your screen displayed over two monitors
and moving your cursor seamlessly between the two. If set up properly, I
could place the catalogs and designers on the right side leaving the left
monitor for the working area.

I have used the Matrox Productiva 8MB card under both NT (service pack 3 and
5) and also under Win98 with no problems.

Dennis