From: Brierley, Sean [mailto:Sean@Quodata.Com]
Sent: December 21, 1999 8:48 AM
To: 'framers@omsys.com'
Subject: RE: Video card recommendations?

Ananda:

I like the Matrox G400+. I like Matrox cards for DTP in general, Matrox's 2D
continues to be excellent and it's 3D and gaming pretty solid. I used to use
Number 9 cards, too, but that company hasn't had a competitive release in a
long time. Other cards, such as the Voodoo 3 do good 2D and wonderful 3D
gaming, plus are easier, I think, to overclock.

For FrameMaker and Adobe in general, I'd avoid STB and ATI, based on poor
performance and/or driver issues . . . but maybe I am alone in that.

Best regards,

Sean
sean@quodata.com