FDK Table Column Widths

Hi Framers,

A table has a Table Column Widths property, but as far as I can tell, a
table format does not. When you update a table format, the current Table
Column Widths are stored SOMEWHERE so that the next time you insert a table
with this format it uses these Table Column Widths. The question is: where
does FrameMaker store this property, and can I access it with the FDK?
Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267