Re: FLAME: Just make the damn keynote available, please!

Hey Fellas,

Your responses are entirely wrong. They should go something like this:

"Thank you, Brad, for making Dr. Warnock's keynote available for free. I was
expecting to have to pay for a tape of the speech. And, thank you for
getting Dr. Warnock for the Conference; that was a major accomplishment
itself. Your contribution to the FrameMaker user community had been
substantial, and is greatly appreciated. Your method for making the speech
available was very reasonable."

Sincerely,

Rick Quatro

> Open Flame to Brad:
>
> > We've finished transcribing Dr. Warnock's keynote from the 1999
FrameUsers