Re: ??? Need help with Postscript code in frame

Jay,

Selection of trays in PostScript is very, very printer specific.
It is also true that for PostScript Level 2 printers, all device
options specifications should be done via "setpagedevice" which
must be done prior to any "marks" on a particular page which is
why a PostScript frame from within FrameMaker might not work.

With regards to Lexmark and their Optra printers, they
ABSOLUTELY DON'T contain Adobe PostScript. If anyone at Lexmark
tells you otherwise, please get me their name and phone number
and I will pass it on to Adobe's legal staff to aggressively pursue!
All Lexmark Optra printers "emulate" PostScript; they do NOT contain
any Adobe-licensed software.

         - Dov