Previewing EPS files in FrameMakers

Hello Framers,

I prefer to use EPS graphics. This format seems to give the best quality of
final output. But a raw EPS graphic cannot, it seems, be displayed on-screen in
a FrameMaker file. (It is replaced instead by a gray box.) I recall reading,
somewhere, that some application(s?) can display a preview of the graphic if
... and now my memory is really letting me down ... if a preview header is
included in the graphic file. Can anyone enlighten me here?

Many thanks

Geoff