Off Topic: Windows Help

Framers,

I just made a simple WinHelp file for a FrameScript project. I used WebWorks
4's WinHelp template to convert the documentation I did in FrameMaker. I was
surprised at how well the whole thing worked. This is the first time I've
done any kind of online help (except for PDF). My questions:

What is the status of WinHelp?
Has it been officially replaced by HTML Help?
Will WinHelp files run on Windows 98 and NT?
What are the pros and cons of WinHelp versus HTML Help?

Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267