Running footer variable in Book

This message is being posted to both Framer Lists.

Good day Framers,

I am trying to determine if this is possible or if I am missing something.

Stats:
Win95
Frame 5.5.6

I have a book that I would like to have a running footer in it based on a
paratag in a title page that is separate from the chapters (standard boilerplate
title page for all our manuals). The title page has a tag named Model. Each
chapter has a paratag Model as well. The running footer has the variable
definition of <$paratext>[Model]. However, when I put the book together, the
chapters do not pick up the paratext in the title page.

Is there something I am missing in the setup of this system or is this possible.

Please respond directly to my e-mail and I will post a summery to the lists.

As always, I await all the wonderful edification and enlightenment these lists
provide.

Sean A. Smither
Supervisor, Service Publications
DataKom Publishing Corporation