RE: Index heading bookmarks

[God, don't you hate the way Outlook imports all of a previous post in a
reply?  At home, Eudora lets me select just the relevant paragraphs to
include.]

Ahem, on to the topic.  I have had various other para tags not appear in the
Acrobat include/don't include lists.  The answer appears to be to import the
GroupTitlesIX para tag to all the files in the book.

--
Regards,
Hedley Finger, Technical Writer

Ericsson Australia Pty Ltd, StarHUB NMOSS Project
Level 34.66, Melbourne Central Tower
360 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Tel. +61 3 9301 6214, Cell. +61 412 461 558, Fax. +61 3 9301 6199
Email. hedley.finger@ericsson.com.au

Hand Holding Projects Pty Ltd
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229, Cell. +61 412 461 558, Fax. +61 3 9809 1326
Email. hfinger@handholding.com.au